Frozen Love


The dead yet living trees were brushed by the chilly breeze. A dim glow is getting stronger. As it drew nearer, the source was recognized. A lantern was present. Now I can see the eerie hands holding the lantern. The individual, who was covered in an old rag, sought to unwrap himself by reaching out with his other hand. As I could hear my heart beating quickly, I held my breath. My eyes were shutting in terror as he advanced slowly towards me and my hand started to go numb.

I wanted to run, so why was I unable to?

Finally! he unveiled; it was none other than winter, “the winter season”. Winter is like a cherry on the cake for foodies. Starting with jaggery  and ending with delicious cakes. The Christmas bells elevate the festive moods. 
                     (PC: Shreya Giri,unfiltered)
 
Now, coming back to busy bee.  

Warning :Mr. Jaggery don’t you dare compete with honey . 
I must admit that Ms. Busy bee is indolent and slothful but she is a dedicated and very loyal lover. She loves and respects her beloved. She makes an effort to stay with him the entire time. Being held in his arms, finding comfort in his warmth. Her agony, stress and anxiety withers away with his presence. Eye contact is over rated with respect to the topic of “understanding” and “acceptance”. The attentiveness and diligence are what she adorns in her partner. 
Alas! The phase is very short just because of this winter season. Her partner, lovable blanket stays with her for only 3 to 4 months and then he is adorned in the top self of her wardrobe. She cherishes his memories and waits for him with liquid eyes

Comments

  1. I don’t remember the last time i read something as good as your piece. They made me think deep with each words with a passionate feeling. This masterpiece is beyond my words!
    Keep writing❤️ keep growing⭐️ Lots of Love🌹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your love and support.

      Delete
  2. It's absolutely beautiful ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reveal and repeat.

universe

My Crush