Ballons

Hello readers,  the bee is still buzzing. 

Sometimes I forget to capture a moment through camera lens and regret later.
Did you face the same situation? 

A balloon had recently flown through my balcony while I was cleaning up the wreckage from a party. I steered clear of the balloon and kept working. The balloon was only a minor concern for me because my friends and I frequently busted balloons for entertainment. Therefore, missing one balloon out of a dozen remained unimportant until I heard laughter. Through my balcony, I caught a glimpse of a young girl playing with that balloon.
The young girl was treating the balloon like a pet while donning a flared dress. Along with her dancing ponytails, she was bouncing.
She had the most dazzling smile. She summoned her friends, who were just as attractive as she was. They all had varied lengths of ponytails.


They looked up as I threw additional balloons at them in an attempt to catch one of the balloons.
They were grateful, as evidenced by their bright smiles and beady eyes.
The colourful scene was incredibly colourful. A rainbow was made by the balloons and dresses.
It was divine because of the flower petals wafted by the breeze.
 Afterwards, I felt guilty for not recording the moment.
I was mistaken, though, as I was unable to adequately express those feelings and emotions in a single photograph.

So instead of feeling regret, treasure that memory.

Our emotions and feelings are just like those ballons. Someone cherishes and someone bursts it. 
 
Unfortunately,   we do the same

This is most relevant in the context of friendship carrying a love-related issue. When someone views someone as a friend, their feelings are not mirrored. If you don't experience that love, that's okay. It's acceptable if you have to part ways with that close friend because you reject their proposal.
It will initially break you apart, and you'll feel remorse and bewilderment all the time, but you'll eventually get over it. Genuine guilt comes from compromising your true emotions. People will constantly remind you of how you treated that friend, your karma, and many other things.
Hold on, though; if you accept without feeling anything, karma will harm you more. That would have harmed you both more.

So it's acceptable to hurt someone's feelings and emotions in order to protect their future.
Life will move on, as Lily noted in her quotations from the book "It all ends with us": "keep swimming" and "naked truths aren't always pretty."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reveal and repeat.

universe

My Crush