My Crush
Being surrounded by friends flaunting about their boyfriends ,my self esteem was shot dead as I didn't have atleast a crush .
I ransacked my school magazines to target a boy and give him the most prestigious title of 'my crush '.
I have always considered my classmates as friends ,so it would be pointless to find crush among them.
I gladly announce that all efforts were in vain.
Now , I opened the chapters of having crush on an actor .But my great elder sister once said 'we don't fall in love with the actor , we fall in love with the charecter he played'.
After giving it a thought , I was done .
The idea of having a crush was crushed.
When all paths seemed blurred , I met my one and only crush amidst the mysterious place that too in a Bollywood style.
After the first wave of covid-19, I had a short trip to Purulia.
Purulia is a beautiful place with breathtaking beauty of green forests and mesmerizing views of mountains and long roads.
Honestly, I don't remember the nature's beauty vividly, but I do remember my crush's appearance.
The Bamni falls is one of the wonderful falls in Purulia , we had to cross so many steps to have a glance of it .Especially for me , it was adventurous and fun as it was the first time I encountered a real waterfall.To be honest ,it did not fulfill my expectations but I had to take a picture of it .
So my cousin and I ran towards the waterfall. It was pretty crowded and two mannerless boys pushed me while I was standing at the edge .I was about to fall down the slope and my heart was palpitating with fear.
At that very moment, a strong heroic hand held my hand and pulled me towards him.
His biceps and veins seized my attention. The silver watch and black shirt made me insane. Like all those story books and romantic scenes, the surrounding was paused for a while and we were only living the moment .
I was so much engrossed in him that I forgot to thank him.
Suddenly , an euphonious voice yet slightly hoarse brought me back to reality .He said 'please be careful'. His friends called him back and said 'let's go our college bus is waiting '.
On a serious note , I could not see his face as he was wearing A MASK!.
All I knew was 'love at first sight ' oops 'crush at first sight '.
Now please don't image a bank robber as I described he was wearing a black shirt and mask .
This doe eyed man got lost amidst the crowd with my heart (mmmmm...sound cliche).
I still regret of having a masked crush .
When others say 'my boyfriend or crush is such an unfiltered, unmasked person'.
I be like 'am having a masked crush .'
Ideally , He is tall , dark and handsome(handsome heart I mean ).😉
Awww that's soooo good🤩
ReplyDeleteWowww😍
ReplyDeleteAmazing❤😍
ReplyDeleteBlack shirt ,sleeves rolled upto wrist....💕
ReplyDeleteGood
ReplyDelete❤️
ReplyDeleteUwU this is so cute
ReplyDelete